1.5

After landing in MCO airport Orlando Florida, we proceeded to pick up our per-paid car at BUDGET. worst experience ever.

The staff works in slow motion. When we arrived at the Budget rental, there was a line of at least 35-40 people. There were 5 staff working in a snails pace mind you. But then 2 of them decided to take breaks.

Unbelievable, now down to 3 workers. None of them seemed to care at all that there was a huge line! Then to make it worse another worker decided to take a break,two left!!!!! We ended up getting to the counter 2 hours later.

When we finally got our paper work done we were sent across the street to pick up our much awaited car. We had to drag our luggage all over the parking lot to find our car. No one around to help you out. We finally found our site where our rental was supposed to be.

In our spot was a cute little convertible...but it wasn't our car. We had to go back to the deck and ask where our car was? The lady behind the counter in the parking garage was as slow as they were inside I explained we already waited over 2 hours inside.She said yes it is always slow. She then told us our car had been rented 20 minutes ago.

She ended up putting us in a huge SUV instead of the compact car I rented. Nice I said a huge gas guzzler. But we took it. By now we were so frustrated and wanted to get on with our vacation as we already wasted 3 hours!

If I could give this company zero stars I would.

Horrible customer service. Please don't go there and start your vacation off frustrated by slow, rude, uncaring people And please someone give the workers at Budget an energy drink!

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Landed in Centro America after 18 Hours and paid ahead and the was not there, ended up spending twice the money Because of Budget.