The following is a brief overview of the very, very poor service, conditions and treatment I received at the BUDGET CAR RENTAL at DENVER INTL AIRPORT.I flew into Denver at 11pm on Sat, Jun 30th, 2018. My family and me waited 40 minutes for the Budget shuttle bus to pick us up (all other rental shuttle busses had come and gone many times).

The only large group there waiting were the Budget renters.Upon arrival at the rental facility (this was now 11:40pm, due to long shuttle wait), the line was literally out-the-door, with approximately 50 people in line. There were only 2 employees processing the customers.The crowd became a bit unruly. In walks the manager DAVID WHITE. He apologized for nothing and states curtly that do to the 300 DELAYED FLIGHTS (false!) there is a line tonight.

I immediately checked on my phone, there was one delay as weather was clear!). He also stated he was dealing with Denver PD and a car theft (which we saw no evidence of), so there was nothing he could do about it. He then left with no changes, or apology.Eventually 2 more workers would appear. I did not see an agent until 12:40pm, (1 WHOLE HOUR LATTER!) who a male employee named “Sky” and he apologized.

I commended him for working under such conditions without much support from the manager.I then went to get my vehicle. As I entered the vehicle (GMC SUV) it was very dirty and smelled like a horse! (this is a smell that last ed the whole week, even with the air freshener I bought!). As my family entered the SUV, they all stated that it too smelled like horses.

Luckily I looked at the gas gauge, it was on empty! I had to reentered the facility, walked past the line that was still out-the-door, and find someone to fill vehicle. An employee came out and stated that my family had to exit the vehicle to get it gassed. He saw my displeasure at this, as it was now well past 1am, and he took the vehicle for gas with my family inside it, as I waited in the cold.Upon returning the vehicle on July 7th, I stopped at the Denver airport Conoco as station to fill tank.

I then pulled into the car return. The Budget employee had trouble checking the vehicle in with the gun she was using. After numerous attempts, she shrugged it off and walked away. I should have known better!

As me and my family waited for the Budget shuttle, 3 empty buses came in and passed us to park ? nearby. Finally after a long wait, one came and due to the large crowd (as about 30 mins had passed) it became jammed.On Weds, July 11th, my phone rings and it’s Budget asking when I am going to return my rental vehicle! They had no record of the return.

I had to stay on with customer service a while to fix that.The next day or so, I was reviewing my bill that was emailed to me. I then noticed that I was charged $14.99 for gas, even though I had topped off the tank as I was supposed to do. I called customer service and was told by a rude individual that maybe I forgot to gas vehicle, what was the name of the gas station, and I would need receipt or transaction # to fix this. I then asked for a supervisor.

I was place on hold for 30 minutes. I hung up and the next person that answered customer service was able to fix this problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Comments