1515 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
1.9

I rented a SUV for a upcoming trip on-line. I get to the Buget Car Rental on 17th St Causeway in Fort Lauderdale Florida and the woman tells me that I have to have a credit card to rent a SUV.

None of this information was disclosed in the paperwork that I received Via email. She said that to rent a SUV I have to have a credit card but If I wanted anything under a SUV i could use my debit card. I wish I had known this viable information prior to coming to pick up the SUV i thought I rented. I came with my debit card.

This rental place doesn't send stipulations about the car rental process and what form of payment is accepted for what vehicle. I have never rented a car before this would've been my first time. Needless, to say it was a very bad and uninformative first experience, one that I will never embark on again, especially with Budget Car Rental. This place also has the worst Customer service.

I'm surprised they haven't gone out of business thus far.

Worst Place ever!!!!! Avis or Hertz are better!

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Budget Rent A Car Cons: Are horrible and they mis-inform the consumer.

Comments