I reserved a Cadillac for a wedding in Seattle WA June 2015, 5 days, when I arrived to get the car all they had available was a mid size SUV, they gave it to me at the same price, despite me being unhappy, and the GPS was terrible.When I complained I got 3 certs for $25, I haven't been anywhere that I needed to rent a car until this coming week, I reserved a budget car, they would not accept the coupon online, so I called the reservation number and was informed I must rent a car for a minimum of 5 days to use the coupon, which makes no sense for a 2 day trip, with no intent to rent a car before the coupons expire 6/30/2016.

Budget customer service is TERRIBLE.I will NEVER use them again and will make sure all people I deal with know that they are unreliable and unethical.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being cheated. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of budget rent a car cadillac car rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Budget Rent A Car needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned budget rent a car cadillac car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Budget Rent A Car.