Japan, 〒001-0010 Hokkaidō, Sapporo-shi, Kita-ku, Kita 10 Jōnishi, 3 Chome, 北10条西3丁目7番地
3.0

I rented a car from you at your Brownsville location at the airport.

I rented it for 2 days for work.

When I picked it up the lady was friendly she showed me that there was some damages on a paper small scratches to a fender asked me to sign and told me the Parkin spot number and gave me the keys.

I drove the car to 2 of the malls I have stores in and to my hotel.

When I came to return the car she said I could not leave until she inspected the vehicle and told me she would be back.

When she got back in she said unfortunately there are 2 new pings in the wind shield and it would cost up to 200 for repairs.

She asked for my insurance information and I explained to her again that I am on work assignment.

She very rudely said she needed my companies insurance or she would charge my company card.

Honestly I am livid!! If she had done her job in the first place and took me out to the car and showed me any damages I would have known to look to see if there were any pings in the windshield.

The pings she said were on the windsheid were so minuscule I could barley see them and I am almost certain they were already there because no tocks ever hit the windshield.

I supervise all of Texas and drive all the time.

I choose to fly and rent a car this time for the sake of time.

My company will pay this but this is the craziest thing I have ever heard of and it’s not fair, unprofessional and honestly bull.

You guys need to get your crap together and ensure your employees are doing their job in the first place.

I work for the largest jewelet in the country and I will be sure to spread the word that you guys are thieves!

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments