1.5

I reserved a car for 01/31/2019 to be picked up at the Morehead City NC location. I went into the office at the beginning of that week to make sure I was all set and to see if Patrick (manager) could give me possibly a better price being I knew him.

The young lady behind the counter told me he was not in. She lied right to my face as I just heard him talking to her as I was walking in. that was lie #1. When I came in to pick up vehicle which was not a car as I asked for but an SUV.

Patrick asked me if I wanted to purchase auto insurance on the vehicle and I did not want it as I know my personal insurance covers me. Patrick kept insisting that I purchase the insurance as my insurance would only cover a little if something happened and so I got it. I feel like he just took $140.00 for no reason. The SUV I could deal with but it was not cleaned inside or outside at all.

I found previous garbage under the seat and a whole cigarette between the seats. It was filthy inside. I needed the vehicle as I had a long trip ahead of me. I was not about to wait for another vehicle to come in so I just took it and cleaned it my dam self.

absolutely ridiculous. Now upon returning the vehicle Patrick was there when I returned it. I told him how dirty it was and he lied right to mine and my wife's face that he personally had cleaned it. Here is your so called store manager and not only does he lie to my wife and myself, he had one of his employees lie right to my face too.

if this is how your company works, I will never rent a vehicle from you again. Patrick could have at least done something to compensate us.

$391 and change for a week is not acceptable for all the lies, uncleanliness, and aggravation I had to go through. Good day!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Nissan Car Rental.

Comments