I rented a car out of Fairless Hills, PA. This rental was for work related meetings in PA and NJ, and was needed for three days.

After driving over 800 miles and returning it to the Lodi, NJ site, I was informed by the representative there that I was lucky I didn't get stopped, when I asked why, Kimberly informed me that the car was not only unregistered since May,(it's now November) it was also not inspected. When I called customer service, that Saturday after returning the vehicle, I was told, "well you didn't get stopped by the police so it wasn't a problem" . I have reached out to customer service again on the following Monday and was offered a $40 refund for my "inconvenience".

really???, so providing me with a potentially unsafe, unregistered vehicle is okay with this company? Needless to say I will no longer do business with this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Safety.

Budget Rent A Car Cons: Bait and switch deceptive, Safety - not inspected vehicle or registered.

Comments