Salvador, Bahia

Update by user Jun 18, 2015

Until now the AVIS BUDGET GROUP insist on their unfair billing not answering my questions and i had discover that they act this way a long time ago, and like i expirenced continue acting. Click on the link below:

Original review posted by user May 19, 2015

Reservation: 09098200IE6

Rental Agreement: E162313056

I had rental a car with you by RENTALCARS.COM with their #reservation 315515347 and payed total bill as the doc attached shows, returned the vehicle exactly as the contract rules, the guy that received the car didn’t detected any problem.

So for my surprise when I check my credit card bill, you have charged me in 523,83 EUR extras and not even had entered in contact or informed me of what it is about. I emailed RENTALCARS.COM and they returned me with your absurd answer (the bellow email and pictures attached).

1rst- When I dropped off the vehicle, your guy that received it didn’t detected any problem, the car was perfect.

2nd- The pictures you send doesn’t correspond of the same vehicle, the first picture is the car I rented and it doesn’t shows the damage you affirm, the others pictures are not of my vehicle.

So, after this said I want to known what kind of company AVISBUDGET are? If the client is really important to you, if AVISBUDGET is a serious COMPANY, or if the marketing you make is just ***!!

I really expect that this incorrect charge in my credit card will be cancelled or I will trigger my lawyers and go to the Justice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: UNFAIR CHARGING.

• Added fees