1.4

Last year I rented a van from Budget during Christmas time, I lost the key in Florida, but I hired towing company to tow the van to the dealer shop, after dealer service department copied a key , I drove back to Virginia and returned the van to Budget, I told them the story and left the dealer's receipt to them.

I received an email in February 2018 from Budget and I was notified that they charged me $400 for losing the car key, I called Budget and explained the story, but they didn't listen, I wrote them numerous email to budget but they just ignored it.

I disputed the charge from my credit card company, I provided all information including scanned dealer's receipt, finally by the end of March this year I won this case and I was credited $400 from my credit card company.

I will never ever rent a car from Budget anymore and I will tell this story to all my friends, Budget is the worst car rental company in the world.

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Comments