Carr. Silao-León Km 5.5, Nuevo México, 36270 Silao, Gto., Mexico
1.5

Not only the BUDGET office is the only major Car rental not located inside the airport, but their location is in a dingy trailer in a dirt dark lot off the airport. I was not picked up for my reservation, I had no way to contact them, their number on google was disconnected. I was able to get a taxi reservation agent to contact them to be picked up after 1 hour trying to contact them.

Once I finally was taken to the dark scary lot, the manager told me the car level I had reserved and prepaid for, was not available because the only vehicle of that level was out of order for having one of the head lights malfunction. So I accepted a lower level vehicle in exchange for credit which I was told I would get at the time of the car return. The car given was fine. I returned the car a day earlier. The manager at the time told me he didn't have authorization to issue the credit and that I needed to talk to manager the next morning while he left the contract open.

I sent the that same evening an explanation email. Next morning I called their office and spoke to the General Manger Rosalio Rios who told me he was to busy and didn't have time to reply to my email or talk to me on the phone. I told him what I was calling about, he told me he would read the email later but that he had closed the contract already. After 4 days of no response I checked on my AMEX account to find out they had charged me the full amount of taxes and fees, amount where they were supposed to apply my corresponding credit.

BUDGET should cancel the representation contract with this vendor as their brand is being downgraded terribly. Do not reserve with BUDGET at this location.

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Ultra poor customer service, Being overcharged.

Comments