7923 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23294, USA
1.6

7923 West Broad Street, Richmond, Virginia. Multiple customers complaining at the same time.

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Team members mumbling disparaging comments about customers in their presence. Conflicting information from the different team members. Information that does not coincide with the website terms and conditions nor the T&C on the reservation confirmation.

Team member contradicting her own information during the interaction. Team members smoking in front of the building in plain view of customers and my family and I are non smokers.

JUST TO NAME A FEW ISSUES. I also had to wait a whole week for prepayment to be refunded and this was after three phone calls where two mysteriously were disconnected when the call center was transferring me to a manager because they couldn't do the refund without trying to charge me $50.

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Customer Care.

Preferred solution: My Solution is to go to a competitor but the employees at the location are likely too ignorant to care. May Enterprise' .

Comments