Featured Not resolved

So had to take a last minute trip to Philadelphia.Arrived at 12:15 this morning and couldn't get any discount rate prior to arriving.

Had to book a car for Sunday 12:30 am to Wednesday at 7am. I got reemed for total of $259 the agent was nice and helpful. Offered us a Camry. Has 22,000 miles on it.

Got into car(was raining) drove off lot. Get to a well lit area at our destination and discovered the car is filthy and stains all over My wife was livid. Woke this morning a decided to really look at car. There is damage to car on drivers lower door, stains all over the seats and dirt covering all parts of car one would touch while driving.

I started to clean since we need to be somewhere early , and ten wipe clothes later I was able to get most of the grime off. If I could do it, why couldn't budget do it? I feel we got taken again. I took plenty of pictures of before and after.

Will post as many as possible. Oh and I forgot to mention the front tires should have been changed out on this car. I'm so upset! Btw budget.

My last minute charge for cleaning the car to a minimal standard level is $259.Just all the photos allowed

Review about: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Budget Rent A Car?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty - BAIT AND SWITCH !! anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com SCAM! BEWARE !! Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty "anchor your assets lease guaranty that goes by anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com advertises that you get an apartment approval without "paying a dime" upfront right on their webiste, front and center...." Read more Budget Rent A Car - Budget debited my credit card $3,369.92 for 3 days car rental Budget Rent A Car "Budget in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia (via its licensee John Nettlefold Nominees Pty Ltd) debited my credit card $3,369.93 for 3 days car rental! I returned the car to Hobart airport; there..." Read more Payless Car Rental - Mark ALL dings/dents/cracks no matter the size! Payless Car Rental "I picked this place since I due to the hours they said they were open and for the fact I didn't have to actually go into the airport to pick..." Read more Green Motion - Rip Off Scam artists Green Motion "Let the Buyer, or in this case the Renter beware. They claim they are a relatively cheap car rental company. Hah! First of all, my car which was supposed to..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "Got a box of ferrero rochers on the 21st of July (expire September 2017) in Australia. Took a *** out of one of them so it spilt in half then..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more