Earlier this month I rented a car from Budget rental car service. A one day rental for around $60.00 I looked at my receiept when I got home and they took $200 as hold on my credit card why $200?

I had rented from them many times but never nothing like this happened. Returned the car the next day and they at the counter gave receipt and told me they wil return my deposit. but that was over almost two weeks ago still nothing. I had also rented a different car for longer time over 3 days.

they put a $100 hold on my credit card and let me remind that I never received the previous $200 back. This new rental I prepaid almost $200. I extended the rental and when returned they forced a payment of over $300 off my suffering credit card.

Never received any of the two deposits back and forced additional funds they claim I never extended or filled gas which so untrue ecause this is checked y attendant who takes car from you downstairs and records if full gas or not. I also suspect freud asthey took my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Car Rental.

Comments