Upon making a reservation, YOU MUST READ the cancellation policy to know that if you cancel your reservation at any time after making it, you will pay a minimum of $50.00; $150 if you cancel 24 hours ahead. Customer Service was referred to a call to MEXICO.

Way to make me have an attitude about Mexico... I tried cancelling my reservation 10 days prior to my reservation because Budget could not guarantee that I could reserve a car with 4 wheel drive. I wanted to arrange to get a 4-wheel drive car reservation. NOOOOOOOOO.

In order to get an SUV with 4 wheel drive it would take FOREVER at the counter once arriving to ATTEMPT to get a vehicle that I WANT and that's if they have any available. WHAT? THEY HOLD YOU HOSTAGE for making a reservation for to something you want to arrange ahead of time to AVOID.

Who wants to spend over an hour at a car reservation counter upon arriving for a 3-day money spending holiday at the Reno-Tahoe Airport. NEVER WILL I RENT A CAR FROM BUDGET.

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Comments