I had made plans for this time with my Grandchildren. We were going to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs Co.

I rented the SUV over the phone. The day of July 10, 2018 came. We were all very excited because we were going. I hadn't been able to work since 2012 due to an injury at the Hospital I worked at as a registered nurse, so we were going to celebrate my first pay check by having fun with my family, it was a long time.

since we had gotten together. When I got to the Car rental place they had my reservation everything was fine until he told me that they could not take my Card because it was a Reloadable Credit Dedit card. (I was told by Customer service that they would). Well I offered Cash, asked if anything could be done.

If I could have some one else rent it with their credit card. Now he comes out yes with a credit check and Drivers License. This is an 80,000 thousand vehicle. He made me feel like I didn't deserve to be in a car like that.

he made me feel awful standing there with a stone cold look, No smile hateful. He didn't even care. I felt just awful cause I was going to let my Grandkids down. I left with a knot in my throat.

How could some one be so Cold no feelings?

Most of all have him with this personality working with people. It ruined my whole day for me and my Grandchildren.

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments