Before making a reservation with budget car rental, I asked them if my international drivers license and debit card were acceptable. They said they were.

I asked them if I needed any additional documentation. They said nothing else was necessary. I prepaid for the reservation. When I arrived at their office to pick up the car, they had numerous other requirements and refused to rent me the car.

When I was at their office, they said they would issue me a refund.

They did not and have now refused to refund the prepaid reservation that they refused to fulfill. Don't do business with this company.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Being lied to and cheated, Poor customer service.

Comments

These people are THIEVES & LIARS! We rented a one-way moving truck and paid $425.75.

Two days after returning it they charged our debit card another $1996.36 for BOGUS charges. The truck was returned clean and full of gas. They will not refund the money. We are SENIORS who live check to check and now have no way to pay our rent in a place we just moved into.

They LIE & STEAL from honest people. The salesgirl at the counter is a fat little liar who smiles in your face and tells you one thing and then turns around and LIES to corporate about customer interactions.