Atlanta, Georgia
100% full Not resolved

Before making a reservation with budget car rental, I asked them if my international drivers license and debit card were acceptable.They said they were.

I asked them if I needed any additional documentation. They said nothing else was necessary. I prepaid for the reservation. When I arrived at their office to pick up the car, they had numerous other requirements and refused to rent me the car.

When I was at their office, they said they would issue me a refund.

They did not and have now refused to refund the prepaid reservation that they refused to fulfill.Don't do business with this company.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Being lied to and cheated, Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Budget Rent A Car?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Budget Rent A Car - UNFAIR CHARGING Budget Rent A Car "Reservation: 09098200IE6 Rental Agreement: E162313056 I had rental a car with you by RENTALCARS.COM with their #reservation 315515347 and payed total bill as the doc attached shows, returned the vehicle exactly as..." Read more Green Motion - UNACCEPTABLE- RIP OFF Green Motion "Unacceptable - rip off I hired a Mercedes car from the East Midlands airport branch based in the Hilton Hotel Foyer. It was getting dark when I collected the car..." Read more Budget Rent A Car - Safety issues with rental car from Budget Budget Rent A Car "I rented SUV from Santa Clarita, CA location as one way to drop off in Denver CO. 1. The car was dirty from inside and they did not do anything..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - ENTERPRISE FALSE HAIL DAMAGE CLAIMS Enterprise Rent A Car "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..." Read more Costway - Defective Washing Machine Costway "I received the washing machine on July 7, 2017. After reading the manual, i started using it. I was able to wash 3 loads of baby clothes, which was my..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more M. Michael Pacha et ses accusations frauduleuses d'argent Michael Pacha "Aux UAE (Emirats Arabes Unis) le fait d'tre hors du pays pendant plus de six mois conscutifs met fin automatiquement au statut de rsident. Mr Michael Pacha a quitt les..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more