Before making a reservation with budget car rental, I asked them if my international drivers license and debit card were acceptable. They said they were.

I asked them if I needed any additional documentation. They said nothing else was necessary. I prepaid for the reservation. When I arrived at their office to pick up the car, they had numerous other requirements and refused to rent me the car.

When I was at their office, they said they would issue me a refund.

They did not and have now refused to refund the prepaid reservation that they refused to fulfill. Don't do business with this company.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of car rental from Budget Rent A Car and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $41 and wants Budget Rent A Car to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being lied to and cheated and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Budget Rent A Car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

These people are THIEVES & LIARS! We rented a one-way moving truck and paid $425.75.

Two days after returning it they charged our debit card another $1996.36 for BOGUS charges. The truck was returned clean and full of gas. They will not refund the money. We are SENIORS who live check to check and now have no way to pay our rent in a place we just moved into.

They LIE & STEAL from honest people. The salesgirl at the counter is a fat little liar who smiles in your face and tells you one thing and then turns around and LIES to corporate about customer interactions.