Monroe, Louisiana

I rented a car on 08 April and Luis Torres was the authorized driver, that's why original reservation is under his name 05291906US4 ... car was towing by police in Georgia...

I'm trying to return the car but nobody helps me... I understand that is my responsibility but as a customer I feel frustration because I drive from Charlotte to Georgia to recover the car on Friday 19 and returned ...Police from Georgia try to help me and they talk with a Budget representative but they says that they are going to do that, today is April 24 and the car still at Barrow Wrecker Service, they said that nobody from Budget call asking for the car... . My bill is increasing and Budget doesn't care about that, I'm getting sick of this situation...

I just need some help from Budget as a customer.

I already made approximately 20 calls to Budget and nobody helps me, they just said that i'm the responsible to allow somebody else (was in the contract) to drive the car. They said that I need to be patience but they doesn't think about money.

Preferred solution: Go a get the car..

Budget Rent A Car Cons: Customer services.

Comments