1.3

Tried to reserve a car but site declined credit card several times. Got home thinking reservations where not made but get email that they were.

By that time I had already decided i wasn't taking the trip. Called to inquire about charges and was informed that card had went through when I also had email from Capital One telling me my card was declined. I cancelled reservations on July 2nd being informed that my $300 funds will be returned hopefully by Friday. Friday comes and go i call to inquire about funds and was informed that the holiday messed up the business days and that I should receive funds by the 9th or 10th.

Well here it is the 12th. I call to inquire about funds and the rep tells me that there was never a cancellation in the system. ARE you kidding me??? He then goes on to tell me that he is now cancelling the reservations that are now over and will refund money in 3-10 business days.

This is horrible they can take you money instantly but take 10 days to refund it back. Ive tried sticking with budget but they continue to disappoint me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Budget Rent A Car Pros: Cars are affordable.

Budget Rent A Car Cons: Bad customer service, Slow to refund money, Having a lot of money taken from account in error.

Comments