Oakland, CA, USA

Rented a car from budget, had to wait in line for over two hours to rent the car.Over 50 customers waiting in line and only one representative helping at the Oakland Airport location.

Was told by Budget, I could turn in the car at the drop box as I would be returning the car at 4:00 AM. Four days later Budget still have not closed out my contract. I call customer service who tells me the contract must be close out by the Oakland location and I need to call them. I call the Oakland location and automatically get transferred to the main customer service.

I am made to hold online for 15 to 30 minutes only to be told I called the wrong number, I need to call the airport. I am getting the run-around!

I will never user Budget rental for anything else.Horrible customer service!

1.5
Insurance Quality
Additional Services
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Budget Rent A Car?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion