Retuned car when not open, significant other returned keys. Manager went out and checked car when he returned he said," oh *** no, we are charging her 250.00 for cleaning this car.

" my S.O. told him what are u talking about ,let me see it i can vacuum. They refused to even let him see it because

he wasn't on contract. He explained that i was currently on a flight to an urgent family issue and they would need to talk to me first.

They informed him they dont have to talk to me at all and they were going to charge me. When i called the next AM after i found out about this, i was told we already charged you. I contacted Budget corporate by email and they went back and forth saying i have to take car of it with franchise. Franchise tells me call corporate.

They just pass the buck and my credit card has not assisted with this and i have gone back and forth with capital one also. Attached are photos and if anything it was supposed to be Pro rated for deep cleaning. Franchise stated it was not sent out for deep cleaning. That it took them 30 minutes to clean car and it was never sent out.

Their attitude at franchise is "oh well too bad for you"

I want to know how Budget car rental can use Extortion to gain money from customers, and get away with this??? Attached are the photos of sand that needed vacuuming.

I live in the tourist state Florida, surrounded by beaches. I cannot find where i needed to vacuum before returning.

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Kia Car Rental.

Reason of review: Franchise has used extortion on a frivolous claim to charge more $.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Budget Rent A Car Cons: False claims of damage to the rental, No resolution after three months of contact, Poor customer service.

• Budget Customer Service