Denver, Colorado
1.3

At the Denver airport the car provided at the last minute was not the car reserved but a bigger one and I was charged extra for it. It was very dirty inside.

It appeared a soda can had exploded. Every surface had sticky streaks on it. Since I was under a time crunch and they seemed less than helpful I left with the car. I complained at the exit checkpoint, I phoned when I reached my destination and complained.

Then I complained again when dropping the car off. The woman there said she could only *** a few dollars which was not acceptable. I had no time ( once again in a time crunch as are most people at the airport - therefore Budget has an advantage over complainers) She said she would let the manager know of my complaint but I was ultimately billed for the larger car at full price. I protested through my credit card company twice.

Budget refused to credit any amount. I'll never use them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

• Denver International Airport

Comments

#1197604

We rented a car at Denver as well about a week and a half ago. The clerk kept on trying to up sell us on everything and then called us *** for declining everything.

We got to our car and the wind shield was full of bugs that we had to clean off at the nearest gas station, the floors were dirty, dirt on the back of the seats and trash under neath one of the seats. Very fun unhappy.