Richmond, Kentucky
1.3

I had reserved a convertible from a Las Vegas center a week before I got there. I show up at the time I said I would and there is no convertible and they couldn’t get one.

Then after waiting there a hour they put me in a RAV4. Not the car I wanted but I took it cause I had reservations for a tour at the Grand Canyon. Then I come back and they tried to say the price was the same between the two cars. Well luckily I looked at what the rav4 would had cost if I had reserved it that day and there was a $50 difference.

I took a screen shot of it on that day 3 days later I’m still fighting with them on a refund. And I still got charged full price for the car I didn’t want!!! I will never ever rent from a Budget or Avis again!!!!

They will say they have what ever you are looking for to get you in the door then force you to take another car cause you need one! Customer Service is nothing but a joke there don’t waste your time like I did!

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments