Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I prepaid for my car rental 3 weeks before pick up from Budget.I even signed up for their Fast Break to make the transaction go smoother and faster.

LOL!. I picked up the car and when I tried to check out and exit the gate ,they representative told me ," I'm sorry we cant let you leave with the car because of your credit rating. WTW (what the what) I had already paid 3 weeks ago and Budget had more than enough time to email me before I got to LA to tell me they could rent me a car ,so I could had made other arrangements.

I ended up having to go back to LAX and find another rental car company that didn't care if I had a low score.All they wanted was a debit card and my return flight information.

This person wrote the review because of "they were not forth coming about the process and running a credit check on me" at Budget Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Budget Rent A Car to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Budget Rent A Car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Budget Rent A Car?

Comments