Rented a van from Budget a week ago and 30 minutes before I was scheduled to pick it up they called and said they didn't have a van available.They didn't have any vehicle on their lot to rent!!

All they could say was sorry!! How do you run a car rental agency and not have vehicles available!! Will NEVER rent from budget again!!! Had the nerve to tell me they didn't care for my language on the phone.

Just letting them know how pissed I was!!They couldnt satisfy their end of a contract and all I got was sorry!!!

Review about: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Budget Rent A Car?

Comments

Its no a perfect world and things can, and will go wrong.It wasnt the agents fault, it was a fleet planning issue, obviously.

It is unacceptable to swear and rant like a juvenile to anyone and no one is paid enought to cop that.Take a teaspoon of concrete, and harden the f##k up.being polite will get you so much further in life.

Budget Rent A Car - Car Rental Review from Buffalo, New York Budget Rent A Car "YP.com What do you want to find? Nav Add To mybook® Budget Rent A Car of Buffalo-Genesee Street 3999 Genesee St, Cheektowaga, NY 14225 (1) Open Now Today Open 24 Hours (716) 632-4662DirectionsWebsite MORE INFOREVIEWS(1) Hours Regular Hours Mon - Sun Open 24 Hours Extra Phones Call..." Read more Budget Rent A Car - Car Rental Review Budget Rent A Car "I lost the keys to my car and it could not be towed because the wheels were turned and it was in a parking structure. The tow guy said he..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more Budget Rent A Car - Priceline + Budget = Rip off! Budget Rent A Car "I rented a car through Priceline and the best bet was from Budget. Priceline charges you $11 per day for insurance. When I went to pick up the vehicle the..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Very Upset Harbor Freight Tools "Hi i hope this is read by the right people! I work at HFT for 6 years no problems always had hrs to work loved going there to work but..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Frigidaire - Cheap & Easy  $2.97 Repair  for Outrageously Expensive Door Handle. Frigidaire " After checking on line for several hours, I found that the cheapest replacement would be $ 100.00 and as high as $179.00. This equated to 20 to 30% of..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more