Aeroporto Orio al Serio, 24050 Bergamo BG, Italy
1.7

I had made a car rental from Budget using Auto Europe. At the time of rental at the office, Budget used my debit card to charge deposit (yes, debit card, it is possible if your name is printed - if you can touch the letters - and if it is a visa/master card).

The amount was around 96.49 Euros.

After returning the car around 3 weeks later, Budget was supposed to return my deposit but they did not. I told this situation to both Budget and Auto Europe many times. They just kept making me busy with stupid mailings, just making me tired, usual tactics.

They denied that they charged this amount and they said it was only blocked. However, I can see in my bank statement that it is charged and it is not returned. As Budget asked me to do, I went to bank and got a statement. The bank official even wrote by pen on the bank statement that the amount of 96.49 Euros was charged by Budget and it had not returned to the account after 6 months until that moment. I has been almost a year and I still did not get this money back! I CAN SEE PROVE IT OBVIOUSLY IN MY BANK STATEMENT DMN IT!!!

Although I sent this document to both Budget and Auto Europe, they still refuse that they charged this amount. I am not crazy for 100 euros, I am just angry. They made me spent hours for writing mails, bank statements and lots of arguments with my company. In the end, I had to pay this money to my company because they told me that this was my fault.

I can not describe how angry I am. I am telling everyone what Auto Europe and Budget did and describing their policies everyone I know and all my collegues.

Their last email is the attached picture. I sent them my statement and they still pretent as I have not send anything. I am so tired of you Auto Europe and Budget. I will never rent a car from any of you or from Avis again. I will get my revenge by telling everyone and writing in every complaint place I find.

Budget Rent A Car Cons: Upgrade policy is designed to rip off consumers.

Comments