1028 N Battlefield Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23320, USA

Update by user Jul 04, 2018

I'm hoping not to make this a racist matter

Original review posted by user Jul 03, 2018

I just got back from a trip to texas from virgina. The car i rented a suv was dirty and needed an oil change.

The oil change light came on in north carolina. Its summer time ypu have to have a/c there is no way you can run a/c in a car on a drive to texas. I called the local buget rental i pucked the car from and the manager"Kathy Thompson"insisted i was ok and to keep driving. Long story short i received a whopping $50.00 off my bill.

Now i had to go out of my way to drive into Atlanta's airport. Im so angry because of Kathy Thompson way solving this issue

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

I'm really having problems resolving this situation where buget rental just act as tho it's a routine problem to exchange a vehicle. In the city where you rent it, it's no big deal but if you are out on the road its not easy.

You have to go far out of your way to exchange vehicles. Your time should be valuable.

But this is not how buget treats this. I would like to communicate with a high official to hear what buget policy and customer satisfaction level really is.

What does the oil change / maintenance reminder light have to do with the Cars Climate / AC system? Also in what way does vehicle maintenance have anything to do with race? Regardless of race, you comments fail to make sense.

@Anonymous

You obviously haven't taken a long hot road trip! Let your vehicle go pass oil change and drive cross country.

And if you can prove it wont have issues with the engine then I will say I'm wrong. And also you can't be black to say some dumb *** like you said.

Budget Rent A Car Reviews