Burlington, Massachusetts
100% full Not resolved
1.4

I made a car rental reservation with following details: Budget Standard SUV Chicago (MDW) Reservation dates Sep 4, 2015 - Sep 9, 2015 Itinerary # 7129601571365, Confirmation# 15917485US3.As you see I booked a standard size SUV but when we reached to budget car rental they said they don't have any SUV but just standard sedan.

So I had no choice but to take one sedan. The attendant was an absolute shame and had no concern for customer. I was advised to call next morning to see if they have any SUV available.

I called many times to facility and to the manager directly but no one responded to my call.They did not refund any money so I ended up paying 3 times more than average price.

Review about: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

I didn't like: Rude customer service rep, Unethical business practice.

Had an Experience with Budget Rent A Car?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Budget Rent A Car Car Rental Review Budget Rent A Car "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Budget Rent A Car - Review about Damaged Rental Car Budget Rent A Car "So had to take a last minute trip to Philadelphia. Arrived at 12:15 this morning and couldn't get any discount rate prior to arriving. Had to book a car for..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - ENTERPRISE FALSE HAIL DAMAGE CLAIMS Enterprise Rent A Car "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more Costway - Defective Washing Machine Costway "I received the washing machine on July 7, 2017. After reading the manual, i started using it. I was able to wash 3 loads of baby clothes, which was my..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more