1.4

I made a car rental reservation with following details: Budget Standard SUV Chicago (MDW) Reservation dates Sep 4, 2015 - Sep 9, 2015 Itinerary # 7129601571365, Confirmation# 15917485US3. As you see I booked a standard size SUV but when we reached to budget car rental they said they don't have any SUV but just standard sedan.

So I had no choice but to take one sedan. The attendant was an absolute shame and had no concern for customer. I was advised to call next morning to see if they have any SUV available.

I called many times to facility and to the manager directly but no one responded to my call. They did not refund any money so I ended up paying 3 times more than average price.

cmhasan wrote the review because of poor customer service at Budget Rent A Car and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Budget Rent A Car to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude customer service rep and unethical business practice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Budget Rent A Car and budget rent a car car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments