Burlington, Massachusetts
100% full Not resolved

I made a car rental reservation with following details: Budget Standard SUV Chicago (MDW) Reservation dates Sep 4, 2015 - Sep 9, 2015 Itinerary # 7129601571365, Confirmation# 15917485US3.As you see I booked a standard size SUV but when we reached to budget car rental they said they don't have any SUV but just standard sedan.

Related: Budget Rent A Car - Overgharged by 800. 00

So I had no choice but to take one sedan. The attendant was an absolute shame and had no concern for customer. I was advised to call next morning to see if they have any SUV available.

I called many times to facility and to the manager directly but no one responded to my call.They did not refund any money so I ended up paying 3 times more than average price.

Review about: Budget Car Rental.

I didn't like: Rude customer service rep, Unethical business practice.

1.4
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Budget Rent A Car?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty - BAIT AND SWITCH !! anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com SCAM! BEWARE !! Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty "anchor your assets lease guaranty that goes by anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com advertises that you get an apartment approval without "paying a dime" upfront right on their webiste, front and center...." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - St. Petersburg Cheaters Enterprise Rent A Car "Picked the car up at 3400 5TH AVE S, SAINT PETERSBURG, FL location while it was raining. They parked the car out in the pouring rain for us to inspect...." Read more Budget Rent A Car - Liars and thieves Budget Rent A Car "Before making a reservation with budget car rental, I asked them if my international drivers license and debit card were acceptable. They said they were. I asked them if I..." Read more Cruise America "New York City" depot is an abandoned shack in Long Island! Cruise America "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...." Read more CriCut - Design Space Doesn't Work! CriCut "I feel like I have wasted my money on this machine, I have only had it a month and I can barely get through a project even a small one..." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Splat Hair Color - My only wonder Splat Hair Color "I haven't had a issue with splat just curious as to why when I bleach my hair it turns purple lol. But for those having issues maybe this will help...." Read more