Update by user Aug 09

Okay, So after about a week I received the remaining $150 refund on my credit card.

Original review posted by user Jul 09

Reserved a car at Budget Rent-a-car about a 12 days ahead of time.Evening before I was supposed to pick up the vehicle I received a call from the pickup location telling me that it would not be available and I should call customer service for additional help.

Called customer service and was told I could pick up same type vehicle at another location. Locations were too long of a distance away. Was told I could cancel and get a full refund so I did. Received email stating that I would be charged a $150 cancellation fee.

Called customer service and was assured that I would get the full amount back. Only received a refund for $26.30 of the $176.30 that I was charged.

I am now disputing with my credit card company.I am done with Budget rent-a car!!!

Reason of review: Company unable to provide rental car at time, day, and location after I pre-paid. I was then charged a cancellation fee..

Had an Experience with Budget Rent A Car?

Comments

Budget Rent A Car - AVOID BUDGET CAR RENTAL SERVICES Budget Rent A Car "I rented a car for couple weeks in Prague Budget.cz in November 2014. When I was returning a car they registered two small scratches that seemed to be new one: 1) 1..." Read more Global Car Rental will left me stranded after midnight with my child Global Car Rental "After leaving work, I arrived at Global Auto Rental on Monday, April 17, 2017 around 4:30pm. I requested a spacious vehicle and was informed about and directed to a Town..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - ENTERPRISE FALSE HAIL DAMAGE CLAIMS Enterprise Rent A Car "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..." Read more I rented a vehicle at the Dulles Airport location and returned it undamaged. Alamo claimed that I did $3,192 worth of damage to the vehicle. Alamo "...I received a letter in the mail from Alamo stating that I had damaged their vehicle and that the damages totaled $3,192.02..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more