7420 W 159th St, Orland Park, IL 60462, USA
Resolved

Update by user Aug 09, 2017

Okay, So after about a week I received the remaining $150 refund on my credit card.

Original review posted by user Jul 09, 2017

Reserved a car at Budget Rent-a-car about a 12 days ahead of time. Evening before I was supposed to pick up the vehicle I received a call from the pickup location telling me that it would not be available and I should call customer service for additional help.

Called customer service and was told I could pick up same type vehicle at another location. Locations were too long of a distance away. Was told I could cancel and get a full refund so I did. Received email stating that I would be charged a $150 cancellation fee.

Called customer service and was assured that I would get the full amount back. Only received a refund for $26.30 of the $176.30 that I was charged.

I am now disputing with my credit card company. I am done with Budget rent-a car!!!

Reason of review: Company unable to provide rental car at time, day, and location after I pre-paid. I was then charged a cancellation fee..

Comments