7420 W 159th St, Orland Park, IL 60462, USA

Reserved a car at Budget Rent-a-car about a 12 days ahead of time.Evening before I was supposed to pick up the vehicle I received a call from the pickup location telling me that it would not be available and I should call customer service for additional help.

Called customer service and was told I could pick up same type vehicle at another location. Locations were too long of a distance away. Was told I could cancel and get a full refund so I did. Received email stating that I would be charged a $150 cancellation fee.

Called customer service and was assured that I would get the full amount back. Only received a refund for $26.30 of the $176.30 that I was charged.

I am now disputing with my credit card company.I am done with Budget rent-a car!!!

Reason of review: Company unable to provide rental car at time, day, and location after I pre-paid. I was then charged a cancellation fee..

Had an Experience with Budget Rent A Car?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Budget Rent A Car - Review about Damaged Rental Car Budget Rent A Car "So had to take a last minute trip to Philadelphia. Arrived at 12:15 this morning and couldn't get any discount rate prior to arriving. Had to book a car for..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Budget Rent A Car - Worst car rental experience I've ever had!!!! Budget Rent A Car "...I will never use this company and will not recommend this company's location in Port Canaveral, Florida again..." Read more Thrifty Car Rental - Robbing misleading company thrifty Thrifty Car Rental "I hired a car on thriftycars4rent website for Orlando airport on the website it which clearly states all insurances included etc. Upon arrival I was asked at the desk if..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more