1.9

Hi i went online to reserve a renta car with budget. I reserved at the downtown location using online prepay.

I assumed that all budget rental locations cost the same or maybe a twenty dollar difference. This was not the case at all. In fact i was charged double. I called the corporate customer service line to get some resolution since i paid the higher price.

I was informed that even though i had the car for 1 hour i would be charged for a full day. I was also told that if i returned the car and went to the airport location i would be charged the same amount. How is this possible. This is highway robbery.

I will not be renting from this corporation again if this is how they treat customers. I had to leave a message for the manager of the supervisor who they say will return my call in about 21 to 24 hours.

We will see. All that i want is to be refunded the difference.

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Budget routinely charges credit card for services not initially agreed upon. Then customer service reads you some obscure policy statement not previously discussed. Fraud...

Budget Rent A Car Reviews