1.2
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience.The car was filthy stained and the car had 38K miles which actually drove like a car with over 200k.

On the way to return I drove 61 miles and the car died three times on highway 80. When I started the car it would again drive. I didn't call roadside because the last time the car died I was a mile to the car rental returns. The issue is I was interrogated as if I was making up the incident to get a discount.

Look at the picture below budget, the check engine light is on. Now maybe the customer service agent should also check his head examined? Quite honestly, you get what you pay for. Budget, I received a budget, interior stained car, and mechanically poor car.

I'm just thankful I wasn't involved in a car accident. They will try sell you everything. After repeated nos they try to use emotions trying to sell insurance, gas, gps and moneypass for tolls. This is the last rental from budget and back to Hertz.

I'm not telling anyone not to rent from budget but just consider other rental companies. Cheap is always expensive. Budget cost more than Hertz the week we rented. But our company always patronized budget.

The car stops today.

We switched this morning to Hertz.Our company prefers service over cost savings!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Budget Rent A Car and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Budget Rent A Car to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Budget Rent A Car and budget rent a car car rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Budget Rent A Car?

Comments