Featured Not resolved

So had to take a last minute trip to Philadelphia.Arrived at 12:15 this morning and couldn't get any discount rate prior to arriving.

Had to book a car for Sunday 12:30 am to Wednesday at 7am. I got reemed for total of $259 the agent was nice and helpful. Offered us a Camry. Has 22,000 miles on it.

Got into car(was raining) drove off lot. Get to a well lit area at our destination and discovered the car is filthy and stains all over My wife was livid. Woke this morning a decided to really look at car. There is damage to car on drivers lower door, stains all over the seats and dirt covering all parts of car one would touch while driving.

I started to clean since we need to be somewhere early , and ten wipe clothes later I was able to get most of the grime off. If I could do it, why couldn't budget do it? I feel we got taken again. I took plenty of pictures of before and after.

Will post as many as possible. Oh and I forgot to mention the front tires should have been changed out on this car. I'm so upset! Btw budget.

My last minute charge for cleaning the car to a minimal standard level is $259.Just all the photos allowed

Review about: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Budget Rent A Car?

Comments

Enterprise Rent A Car - Scam service Enterprise Rent A Car "The end of June 2017 we requested online a quote for a nissan altima or similar from July 3 2017 to July 9 2017. On July 2nd 2017 my husband..." Read more Budget Rent A Car - Budget Rent-A-Car Bait & Switch Budget Rent A Car "...This brought the total cost of the two-week rental to $1,042.38. Not only was this a classic bait and switch, I could have rented the Avalon in advance and paid..." Read more Green Motion claims damage to rental car Green Motion "The car was already pretty dinged up when we rented it. But after returning we were charged $707.77 for the alleged "damage" to the car. Photos of the damage are..." Read more Budget Rent A Car - Car Rental Review from Buffalo, New York Budget Rent A Car "YP.com What do you want to find? Nav Add To mybook® Budget Rent A Car of Buffalo-Genesee Street 3999 Genesee St, Cheektowaga, NY 14225 (1) Open Now Today Open 24 Hours (716) 632-4662DirectionsWebsite MORE INFOREVIEWS(1) Hours Regular Hours Mon - Sun Open 24 Hours Extra Phones Call..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more