Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

I booked a trip thru Book it and that is where i booked my rental car and was charged.Upon arriving at the Las Vegas airport I went to the budget counter and was told no I have to pay them not book it.

The lady ou the counter took and a book and told me to pick a car and gave me the prices. I picked a compact car, she asked did I want ins and I said no. The total came to 147.00 and I said to my husband then I bet we get double charged. Well sure enough my credit card statement came I was charged by book it and Budget.

Book it told me to take it up with Budget. I called budget and was informed my charges were for upgraded car and ins ? totally didnt from what I was told at the counter at Budget. I tried to tell them what I was told but they were rude and didnt want to here it.

I called customer service and they were all rude and hung up on me. All together I was charged 360.00 for a 2 1/2 day car rental ? they told me too bad cause I signed the agreement ? When you are in a busy airport and their is a huge line and their customer service tells you what your getting and tells you to sign the screen you just do, nobody stands there and read a contract.

This company is ripping people off and they do not care about there customers. This is the first time I have even ever rented a car so I have no experience I just believed what she was telling me. Customer service said too bad and hung up on me.

What happen to caring about your customers and the customer is always right ?Please dont use this dishonest company !!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of budget rent a car car rental booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $155. Budget Rent A Car needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned budget rent a car car rental booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Budget Rent A Car.

Had an Experience with Budget Rent A Car?

Comments