Cincinnati, Ohio

I booked a trip thru Book it and that is where i booked my rental car and was charged. Upon arriving at the Las Vegas airport I went to the budget counter and was told no I have to pay them not book it.

The lady ou the counter took and a book and told me to pick a car and gave me the prices. I picked a compact car, she asked did I want ins and I said no. The total came to 147.00 and I said to my husband then I bet we get double charged. Well sure enough my credit card statement came I was charged by book it and Budget.

Book it told me to take it up with Budget. I called budget and was informed my charges were for upgraded car and ins ? totally didnt from what I was told at the counter at Budget. I tried to tell them what I was told but they were rude and didnt want to here it.

I called customer service and they were all rude and hung up on me. All together I was charged 360.00 for a 2 1/2 day car rental ? they told me too bad cause I signed the agreement ? When you are in a busy airport and their is a huge line and their customer service tells you what your getting and tells you to sign the screen you just do, nobody stands there and read a contract.

This company is ripping people off and they do not care about there customers. This is the first time I have even ever rented a car so I have no experience I just believed what she was telling me. Customer service said too bad and hung up on me.

What happen to caring about your customers and the customer is always right ? Please dont use this dishonest company !!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental Booking.

Comments