1.4

I came in to get my Budget Rental Car at the LA California Airport location. Attending the Grammy Awards Show 2/10/2019.

I was getting a full size care thru my Costco rental agent. The pre-arranged cost for the entire package was $212.91 total which included insurance for 2 drivers. The agent at Budget talked me into was was suppose to be a $30 upgrade to a Jaguar for my 5 day rental. I said ok because the upgrade cost was nominal.

Now I get a bill for $800 charged to my credit card. I call into Budget and I am told the charge is correct because of the insurance coverage for this upscaled car. The agent never told me the Budget insurance coverage would be that much. If I had known I would have stuck to the original full size rental.

I was clearly told by the agent the full rental price price for the car with everything included would be $350.00. This is deceptive advertising and I will be sure to letthe BBB and all of my friends know not to use Budget for their car rentals.

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Budget Rent A Car Cons: Unethical business practice, Being decieved, Charges being 3 times what was quoted.

Comments