7150 Humphrey Dr, Minneapolis, MN 55450, USA

I received my car at MSP and to be honest the inside was filthy. Foot prints on the dash, passenger side and garbage in the back seat.

I also needed windshield washer fluid, due to driving in winter conditions. THERE WAS NONE left in the reservoir. I opened the hood and looked. I ended up washing the windshield with snow.

Now to the good part. I have 2 TWO Budget Bucks coupons valued apparently at 25.00 each. Since I am a member of the FastBreak program, i believe the idea is to pick up the contract at the kiosk and go to your car and off you go. So during the time that I had the Budget Rental, I contacted Budget to ask how to apply one of the coupons to my current rental, since I would be returning the care at 330 a.m.

on the 21st of February. I was told there would not be anyone at the counter at that time and that I could call Budget Car Rental and have them apply one of the coupons (Budget Bucks) and that they would over the phone. And there is no place to enter it on the Budget website during the rental. Now i did call Budget several times and got the run around about I cannot apply the Budget Bucks that way.

Apparently, it would seem that the Budget Bucks are pretty much worthless then?

I have been renting cars from Budget every week since the start of the year, not nit to be able to use the Budget Bucks......probably time to find another car rental. I had quite the history with Budget but apparently its not enough.

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Budget Rent A Car Cons: Final bill, Lousy customer service, Lack of communication, Failure to explain charges.

Comments