Miamisburg, Ohio

My experience with Budget Rental was horrible! From the beginning I was double charged for my rental and waited nearly 2 weeks for them to refund my money.

You get the run around every time you call customer service. I was instructed to pick up my car earlier than originally planned or my car would be given to another customer from the Canton, Ohio store location. So in order to avoid additional charged I had to return the car sooner and cut into my vacation time.

When I picked up the car the man did not indicate the burn whole in the driver seat nor did he note the glass damage on the windshield. After we inspected the car I went back inside and asked him to mark it down on my contact.

He assured me it would be documented and I would not be responsible for that damage. Lastly, 2 months later I received an email explaining I was being charged $55.00 for glass damage to the vehicle. 2 MONTHS LATER!! Please take my advice and pay the extra few bucks and rent with someone else!

This company has the most horrible customer service I have EVER experienced! BEWARE!!!!

Comments