1 Richard E Byrd Terminal Dr, Richmond International Airport, Richmond, VA 23250, USA

We reserved a specific car, for a reason, and prepaid the reservation three weeks before the date. After 30 minutes of waiting at the counter we find out that they don't have the car and never planned to.

We'd ordered a convertible and the manager said they usually send all their convertibles to Florida. The manager told me they couldn't change or cancel our reservation at the counter because we'd prepaid it!!! If I wanted to do anything different, I'd need to call the 800 number to cancel and then they could offer an upgrade or discount on the vehicle. We just kept the car, and I called the 800 number on a subsequent day.

They were supposed to have a manager call me within 3 hours and I am still waiting...the next day. Basically, they didn't have what their website said and they had my money, so they didn't care about my experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Budget Rent A Car Car Rental Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments