Budget Rent A Car - Budget Rent Car rip off
I had reserved a minivan from Budget and told them I did not want their insurance.The price of the rental was $366.00 for a week.
We picked up the van in Vegas and told the budget employee once again we did not want their insurance. At the end of the week we dropped off the minivan and the bill came to $525.00. The crooks went ahead and added the insurance.
I did sign the agreement at pickup, not knowing that the insurance was added. The Manager told me I had signed the agreement and they would look into it.
Still have heard nothing.They are very dishonest!!!!12dbb4f8 review #244439
You may also like
- "Please find enclosed details of my recent experience with Europcar in Manchester. I am launching a claim against the company today in the Small Claims Court but I believe there..."
- "Wow. Where do I begin? This is BY FAR the absolute WORST experience I have ever had with any business EVER! My mother-in-law booked a minivan and..."
- "I would like to raise a complaint regarding a damage claim from the Greenmotion company that didn't occur while we got the car and also due to the rude treatment..."
- "I had been a loyal customer for many years and never worried about not receiving the bows I buy for them BloomingBows.com, until now. I bought another bow from them..."
- "If I had known that Mastercraft was a Menards company I would not have purchased the french patio door (special order for right hand swing out). When I went to..."
- "With the LifeProof case on my phone correctly and all the ports closed, my phone fell off my bed (about three feet) and my screen cracked. I can't afford a..."
- "Waste Management locks in the customer with long term contacts (i.e. 36 months). You must notify Waste Management within the 3-6 month window before expiration or the contract is..."
- "I purchased a $600 propane fire pit from Wayfair. After a few times of using it I turned it to have the top collapse along with the burner. Not only..."
- "WHAT. How am I even supposed to answer this question? Horrible question, awkward responses, and terribly put together program. I can't believe I paid this much for a program that..."