Budget Rent A Car - Budget Rent Car rip off

I had reserved a minivan from Budget and told them I did not want their insurance.The price of the rental was $366.00 for a week.

We picked up the van in Vegas and told the budget employee once again we did not want their insurance. At the end of the week we dropped off the minivan and the bill came to $525.00. The crooks went ahead and added the insurance.

I did sign the agreement at pickup, not knowing that the insurance was added. The Manager told me I had signed the agreement and they would look into it.

Still have heard nothing.They are very dishonest!!!!

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Tom W

Oct 30, 2012 #562177

Budget Car Rental Customer Service Rep ripped me off at the St. Louis, MO rental agency -- he told me that additional coverage was $26 for bumper-to-bumber coverage and they charged me $26 PER DAY. Huge Fraud Scam, and it's all over the internet how Budget does this to unwitting customers! No more Budget for Me. I'm going to National, Thifty or Avis from now on!

NEIL

Mar 19, 2012 #451865

Budget cars UK SCAM EVERY CUSTOMER WHO RENT THEIR CARS THROUGH A THIRD PARTY (MOST COMMON MEANS OF PAYMENT AS BUDGET RATES ARE EXPENSIVE) THEY KNOW THAT HIDDEN IN THE SMALL PRINT THAT THE INSURANCE EVEN IF UPGRADED IS USELESS AND WILL NOT COVER DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE. THEY THEN AT THE POINT OF PICK UP DEMAND THAT YOU TAKE MORE TOP UP INSURANCE FOR PROPER COVER. MORALLY WRONG. I STOOD AT A Q AT STANSTEAD AIRPORT AND WATCHED A LINE OF TEN PEOPLE ARGUE IN TURN WITH THE DESK STAFF.
BUDGET RENTAL HAVE NO MORALS, ARE SCAMMERS, AND WILL RIP OFF CUSTOMERS TO MAKE MONEY REGARDLESS OF MORALS.
ON RETURN TO DROP OFF ANOTHER Q OF CUSTOMERS WERE HAVING THE SAME TREATMENT.
I HAVE CONTACT DETAILS OF THESE CUSTOMERS AND WE INTEND TO 'ADVERTISE' FOR BUDGET CAR RENTAL IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE. DISGUSTING.

golongd

Jun 28, 2011 #305570

rented car budget online. Added insurance and fuel option. Showed up to $100 more expensive because Budget.com does not calculate fuel option does not tell you this online.. total RIP off will never use this company again and suggest that no one else use company either. Worst car renting experience ever and I rent a lot for work.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×

You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Budget Rent A Car. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Budget Rent A Car.
Filing a new complaint about