Budget Rent A Car - Budget Rent Car rip off
I had reserved a minivan from Budget and told them I did not want their insurance.The price of the rental was $366.00 for a week.
We picked up the van in Vegas and told the budget employee once again we did not want their insurance. At the end of the week we dropped off the minivan and the bill came to $525.00. The crooks went ahead and added the insurance.
I did sign the agreement at pickup, not knowing that the insurance was added. The Manager told me I had signed the agreement and they would look into it.
Still have heard nothing.They are very dishonest!!!!f3e7a97 review #244439
You may also like
- "On 5/16/2014 we rented a minivan with Enterprise at the Honolulu airport (3255 AOLELE ST) location for our wedding weekend. Upon initial inspection and walk around of the Chrysler minivan,..."
- "The car being hired was given to us in the dark and wet, when we returned it the person checked it and said the drivers door was damaged, there was..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "I ordered a leather sectional from the room place. When they delivered it, the chase was with a big scratch on the seats. And the sleeper had 5 damages on..."
- "ordered a nice new Asus monitor with next day shipping from amazon. 25 dollar next day shipping. tracking information says "attempted for delivery" for this morning (dec 31st 2013) but..."
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- "I had been a loyal customer for many years and never worried about not receiving the bows I buy for them BloomingBows.com, until now. I bought another bow from them..."